San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Lee Lopez for a one day stylized photography workshop in the French Quarter.
This workshop will be centered around live shooting excersizes. With live models and props, you will learn:
- How to design a custom set and build a phenomenal team to get the images that you've been dreaming of.
- How to pose, light, and photograph our lovely models in our whimsical environments.
- How to interact with your subjects to get the feelings of the images that you are looking for.
- How to light at any time of the day or night.
- How to edit and deliver your images in a timely and efficient manner.
We will break for a 1 hour lunch, and have a few breaks in between. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, as we will be walking quite a bit. Bring only the gear that you are comfortable transporting around the French Quarter. We will have extra wireless triggers on hand for those wishing to try our strobe lighting setups- you do not need to bring any lighting equipment.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOCKING DOWN A TOP SECRET LOCATION FOR THE SHOOT. Details will be provided to attendees once you have signed up through a secrect online group.
When & Where
Lee Lopez is a photographer based out of New Orleans, Louisiana. He primarily shoots commercial/fashion photography, but on the weekends gets the pleasure to photography lovely weddings under Mark Eric's company, Sweet Lovely. He has had the pleasure of working with the following: G.I. Joe : Retaliation, No Limit Forever Records, Master P, SouthDown, Priority Management, and many many more.