As a new student, we want to provide you with all of the information and resources you will need to ensure that you are successful at Kennedy-King College!
Before signing up for orientation, please:
- Complete the online application Here
- Upon application submission, you will receive a student ID number. You MUST have this student ID number to register for and attend orientation.
At orientation you can expect to:
- Learn about on-campus support services that are available to help you succeed
- Learn more about the financial aid process and types of aid available to you
- Familiarize yourself with the placement test and test prep resources
- Learn how to register online for courses and use the student portal
Orientation takes approximately 2 hours to complete and is required of all new students.
Wednesday orientation is in Building Y – Room 106.
Thursday and Friday orientaions are in Building W - Room 254.
Please be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes before Orientation is scheduled to begin! We will not accept late arrivals. All attendees must register to attend orientation.
Please note that children are not allowed in New Student Orientation or Testing.