Introduction to Game Design
- Using GameMaker, create your very own basic video game!
- Learn how to create objects, assign images to them, and program their behaviors
- Learn how to make multiple levels quickly using your new set of characters and objects
- Learn about creating controls for your game
- Create an executable file to take home, so you can share with friends and family
When & Where
MakersFactory is a new educational maker space in downtown Santa Cruz, CA, and San Jose, CA where students of all ages will learn and use exciting new technology for 3D printing, modeling, animation, and robotics. MakersFactory students will be able to design, prototype, and manufacture a wide variety of items, from simple 3D objects to complex mechanical/electronic products. For more information, go to http://makersfactory.com/