San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
• Join us for an evening of fun, food and fireworks while supporting services to children at Kids' Turn San Diego
• Mingle with our guests in the Kona Cove, one of Petco Park's newest hospitality areas overlooking 3rd Base & adjacent to the Western Metal Building
• Stay after the game for a special fireworks show!
• Watch the game and enjoy all-you-can-eat ballpark food (hotdogs, peanuts, popcorn, bottled water, soft drinks) starting at 5:30pm
• All guests will receive a swag bag with a one of a kind event T-shirt and lots of other fun items
• A portion of every ticket sold will benefit children and families attending Kids' Turn San Diego programs
When & Where
Kids' Turn San Diego
Established in 1996, with the mission of "promoting, supporting and securing the well-being of children who are experiencing the challenges of family separation," Kids' Turn San Diego brings peace to children and families experiencing separation, divorce and miltary transitions. We seek to reduce parental conflict and increase communication and coping strategies for the whole family. We give children a voice to communicate their thoughts and feelings about their family situation and give parents the daily tools they need to be able to communicate and understand HOW to put their child first in their relationship.
Through our Family Workshops, we are making an immediate impact!
Imagine for a moment, a mom crying because her 7-year-old son left the Family Workshop class without saying good-bye to her. Minutes later, Alex comes running to her side: "Mommy, I told Daddy that we couldn't leave without saying good-bye to you!" Mother and son embrace and tears of sadness turn to joy. After class the following week, we hear Dad say to his son, "Let's wait for your mom so you can say good-bye to her." Alex says, "Daddy, you don't know how good it is to hear you say that!"
Kids' Turn San Diego is also impacting military families through our Peak Performance Family Classes!
At a recent Peak Performance Family Class, 10-year-old Kylee describes her picture of what the military means to her...."My dad is the military because better the world by helping the different people all over the world." During our "I'm Proud" activity, Kylee reads "I am proud of my mom because she is loving, caring and takes care of me and our whole family."
To learn more about Kids' Turn San Diego's programs, please visit our website at www.kidsturnsd.org or call 858-521-0027.