Thursday, June 7, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Curious about Kickstarter? Want to know how this online tool can help you fund your next big project? Want to network with local go-getters like yourself?
Then join Bizdom, LaunchHouse and Cleveland-area entrepreneurs & startups to learn how!
Our guest panel will discuss these topics and more:
- How to design your video or graphical pitch
- What types of products work best for Kickstarter
- How to handle product and design to deliver your products
- Business structure and planning issues
- Coming up with great ideas
Kendall Wouters, Reach Ventures
Luke Andrews, Leapwise Media
Anthony DeMore, VP of Balance, Inc
Joshua Dryden & Sam Li, CIA students & Kickstarter Users
Moderator: Paul Allen, Team Leader, Bizdom
Thursday, June 7, 2012
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Quicken Loans Arena
1 Center Court
Cleveland, OH 44115
Please enter at the Time Warner Cable Entrance on Huron Rd.
RSVP Today & Tell a Friend!
We look forward to seeing you there.
in partnership with LaunchHouse
Have questions about Kickstarter: 101? Contact Bizdom Cleveland