Kickstart My Art - Wedding Workshop
Friday, April 19, 2013 at 5:30 PM - Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
Join Mark Eric in the beautiful city of New Orleans for an intensive workshop that will help you build a referral based wedding photography business.
We will meet Friday April 19th for a mixer, then spend Saturday and Sunday learning the following. The workshop will end around 3:00 pm on Sunday.
Topics will include:
1) Marketing to your niche through referrals
2) Capture to Completion- finding an efficient workflow
3) Finding inspiration to stay fresh shoot after shoot
4) Exposure in any situation: How to most efficiently use your gear to get the best image
5) Ceremony and Reception Lighting (hands on)
6) Post Production
7) Blogging with a purpose
8) Live Engagement Session, Bridal Session, and Free to Flaunt (aftersession with the Bride and Groom) to help teach lighting and posing. This is a great opportunity for you to build your portfolio with some amazing images from the majestic Oaks and unique architecture of New Orleans as a backdrop.
Lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday. You will be responsible for lodging, breakfast, and dinner.
When & Where
Sweet Lovely, LLC
Sweet Lovely is the daughter company of Mark Eric Weddings. Our boudoir sessions are photographed by a talented team of ladies (no guys will be present). Hair and Makeup will be provided.