The FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act ) is the most extensive reform of the food safety laws in more than 70 years. Two years after the law was signed by President Obama on January 4th 2011, the FDA is now releasing the new rules and requirements for all registered food facilities. Presented by Martin Ziegler from Food Prism eSolutions, this workshop will:
- Provide companies along the food supply chain with essential information about the new law
- Explain all key facts of the FSMA in a simple, easy comprehensible way
- Convey what the shifting from a reactive to a preventive perspective means for food facilities
- Demonstrate how to implement a preventive food safety plan according to the FDA recommended HACCP system
- Offer an overview of ISO 22000, the international food safety and quality standard
Participants will be well prepared for the challenges of the FSMA and be aware of the necessary tasks for being in compliance with the new food safety regulations.
Price: Complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members. Others interested in attending should contact us at 973.998.9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information. Workshop includes a complimentary breakfast.
Seating is limited - early registration will ensure your participation!