A distinguished panel from industry and academia will discuss the key issues affecting the future of banking. The panel will consist of the following accomplished individuals:
- Bill Cooper - Chairman and CEO, TCF Bank
- Gary Stern - Former President, Minneapolis Federal Reserve
- David Waldo - Co-Founder Private Bank Minnesota
- John Boyd - Banking Industry of Minnesota Chair Professor
Ore Phillips current Carlson MBA Candidate will be the moderator for the discussion.
Based on their backgrounds the panelists (together) will bring a Large Bank, Small Bank, Academic, Regulatory and Consulting perspective to the topic.
With regard to format:
- Each panelist will spend 10 minutes giving their perspective of the issues that are most important to them.
- The moderator will spend 20 minutes soliciting input from the panel on a number of key questions.
- The session will be opened up to the audience for Question & Answer.
We look forward to your attendance at the event.
Event is Co-Sponsored by the Target Speaker Series and the Carlson MBA Finance Club
Parking Note: Hourly paid parking is available in the University 19th Avenue Ramp, across the street to the west of the building, and in the University 21st Avenue Ramp, across the street to the southeast. There are also a number of nearby surface lots. Allow 10-15 minutes for parking.
Location Note: The event will be held in the 3M Auditorium of the address above.