San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is the Kendall Square Clean Up? Gather your team and join the Kendall Square Association and the Cambridge Marriott for the 5th Annual Kendall Square Clean Up. It's a great opportunity clean the neighborhood and network with your neighbors. After you complete your good deed, there will be outstanding food, refreshing beverages and live music at Champions.
How does this work?
1. Choose a team leader and create your team. Register one person per team and add team member names during registration.
2. Sign up by May 9th.
3. Leave work early on May 16th and head over to the Cambridge Marriot. Registration will take place on the Plaza starting at 4:00pm.
4. Team leaders are asked to sign in and pick up their cleaning package which includes bags, gloves and more.
5. Pose for your free team picture!
6. Head out with your team and scour your assigned area
7. Return to Champions at the Cambridge Marriott at 5:30 for great food, beverages and music.
4:00-5:30 Registraion then go out and clean your area
5:30-6:30 Reception at Champions
Rain Date: May 23rd
We ask each team to wear a logo t-shirt with their company on it. Customize your own for Kendall Clean up t-shirt or wear a company logo shirt.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie at 617-494-6600 ext. 6673 or Stephanie.Fischbein@marriott.com
This is a great way to give back to your community and get out of work a little early and attend a great after party!
When & Where
Kendall Square Association
The Kendall Square Association (KSA) advances Kendall Square's vibrant ecosystem through its convening power and vital programming. The KSA is the resource and the advocate for this, "the most innovative square mile on the planet." Made up of more than 170 diverse member organizations, the KSA works to tell their stories, connect them with their neighbors, and create a community where everyone can live, work, play, learn, and eat!
To learn more, please visit: kendallsq.org