Keeping the Books!
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CDT)
San Antonio, TX
Knowing where your company stands financially and where it is headed is an essential component to your success as a small business owner. Join us for a seminar led by Ed Guerrero of Guerrero CPA to gain a better understanding of how to keep your books and take control of your business’s financials.
During this introductory seminar you will learn:
- When to start your recordkeeping and who should do the recordkeeping
- Cash vs. accrual accounting
- Important steps of recordkeeping
- An overview of financial statements
- Introduction to important accounting and recordkeeping concepts
There will be opportunities to ask questions as well as network and share ideas with other small business owners.
When & Where