Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Knowing where your company stands financially and where it is headed is an essential component to your success as a small business owner. Join us for a seminar led by Ed Guerrero of Guerrero CPA to gain a better understanding of how to keep your books and take control of your business’s financials.
During this introductory seminar you will learn:
- When to start your recordkeeping and who should do the recordkeeping
- Cash vs. accrual accounting
- Important steps of recordkeeping
- An overview of financial statements
- Introduction to important accounting and recordkeeping concepts
There will be opportunities to ask questions as well as network and share ideas with other small business owners.