KD Kardboard Regatta 2014
The women of Kappa Delta's Lambda Chapter at Northwestern University invite you to help us support Prevent Child Abuse America!
Saturday, May 3, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kardboard Regatta is Kappa Delta Northwestern's Spring philanthropy, from which 80% of the funds raised go to Prevent Child Abuse America's Illinois chapter, and the remaining 20% go to Prevent Child Abuse America National. Teams of two sign up and pay a fee in order to have the opportunity to create a boat out of only cardboard and tape, and then competitions using these boats are held at the SPAC pool for various prizes. This year our panel of judges will not only be judging the speed with which boats make it across the pool, but also boat design and creativity!