We're pleased to invite you to partner with StoryCorps, one of the largest oral history projects in the U.S.! We travel the country year-round recording the stories, life experiences and conversations of everyday people. Each conversation is recorded on a free CD to share, and is preserved at the American Folk Life Center at the Library of Congress. Selected stories are broadcast every Friday on NPR's Morning Edition. Local stories will also be broadcast on KCEP "Power 88".
What people are saying...
- "Wonderful, wish we had more time! The atmosphere was very conducive to talking; we felt very comfortable there."
- "I must say - from the moment we reserved our time, we were treated with great care and professionalism. You do great work! Blessings to all!."
- "This was a memorable experience and treasured time spent with my lifelong friend."
- " The experience touched us both very deeply."
- Dorothy Glinton and her son Sonari Glinton: "I got to find a job I can do for thirty years in this place."
- George Robinson and his daughter Katie: "He put his hands on my face like he was trying to feel was I really his son."
- Judge Berryl Anderson and her mother, Virginia: "I found myself in the principal's office a lot."