San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to "Connected Identity, Devices, and Access Control Revolution. Context, Choice, and Control in the age of IoT"
This is a 2 day Kantara Initiative produced event very kindly hosted in Utrecht, NL by SURFnet and the food & bev is sponsored by ForgeRock! Thank you for your support!
In a world of increasing network connectivity that interacts with more and more active and passive sensors, data is generated, managed, and consumed in mass. Industry experts will discuss findings regarding standardization of the IoT space and where possible gaps exist. Focus will include review of use cases and demos as well as implications of identity and personal identifiable information with in the IoT space.
- Discuss what your organization, business, government needs to know.
- Collaborate to make sense of the confusing IoT space, with specific regard to identity implications.
Who should attend:
- Technologists, engineers, decision makers, information officers, privacy officers, researchers
September 4, Day 1 - This event will begin at 13:00 and conclude at 16:30. This will be a working session reviewing Identities of Things (IDoT), User Managed Access (UMA), and OpenNotice use cases. Two brainstorm and work sessions will follow. Attend this day of the event to get a detailed understanding of the activities and goals for the 3 activities.
- Overview of the Identities of Things (IDoT) Use Cases
- Overview of User Managed Access (UMA) Use Cases
- Overview of the OpenNotice Use Cases
- 2 work sessions
September 5, Day 2 - This event will begin at 10:00 and conclude at 16:30. This will be an open day of overview The day will include:
- A review of Kantara Initiative goals and mission
- Overview of the Identities of Things (IDoT) Discussion Group and Mission
- Overview of User Managed Access (UMA) Work Group mission, progress, IOP
- Overview of the OpenNotice work from the Consent and Informatoin Sharing Work Group mission, progress, events
- 2 multi-stakeholder panels discussing relavant issues for the topics
- A "bring your own agenda item" opportunity for attendees to plan their own session for further discussion.
When & Where
Kantara Initiative is an industry and community organization that enables trust in identity services through our compliance programs, requirements development, and information sharing among communities including: industry, research & education, government agencies and international stakeholders.