• Meet & Greet with Jamie Grayson, The NYC Baby Guy!
• Carrier demos and fittings by educated Boba staff members.
The Bump has sponsored 300 Swag Bags that other sponsors are loading up with goodies! These bags will be handed out at the registration tables for moms/babies participating in the diaper change.
- Kanga Care Rumparooz One Size Cloth Diaper - "I (heart) RAR" limited edition
- Lara Bar
- Mountain Girl Botanics
- Motherlove lotion samples
- Earth Mama Angle Baby Bottom Balm
- Ween Green Glass Snack Containers
- Happy Family Squeeze Pouch Baby Food
- Itzy Ritzy Mini Snack Happened Bag
- Changing Diapers book by Kelly Wells
Our raffle table is a brilliant game of skill to win your favorite and amazing prizes! Some products are being grouped together into larger prize packages. Other products will be raffled off individually. Each prize/prize package will be paired up with a jar of *something special* inside and all you have to do is guess the weight or the quantity to win that item!
Raffle items (so far)....
- Uppa Vista Stroller and Accessories (provided by Naturally Loved)
- Lifetime supply of Rumparooz & Kanga Care Accessories (36 cloth diapers)
- Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bag (provided by Naturally Loved)
- Ness Diaper Bag
- Prince Lionheart Travel Wipes Warmers (6)
- Prince Lionheart "Back to Sleep Sacks" (6)
- Prince Lionheart Wheely Bugs (2)
- Boba Carrier
- Wubbanub Gift Set
- Undercover Mama Gift Voucher and set of Bamboobies
Stay tuned as we update with more sponsors and product!
• Meet & Greet with Jessica Martin, The Leaky Boob!
• Meet & Greet with the owner of Milkmakers and the creator of those yummy cookies, Emily Kane!
• Pleanty of Milkmakers Lactation Cookies available for nursing moms to snack on.
• Its FREE! Stop by again and again for memories on a photo strip!
• Great keepsake of your baby book.
We Made History...TWICE!
Join us to do it again!
In 2012, Kanga Care hosted the largestThe Great Cloth Diaper Change location, IN THE WORLD! All over the globe, hundreds of locations rallied together to attempt to set a Guinness® World Record...and we did it! We broke the record set in 2011 and set a new one!
We aregetting ready to do it all over again! On April 20st, 2013 we will gather again for the largest Great Cloth Diaper Change event in the state...possibly, again, the world! The RDA has once again organized this GLOBAL event, to raise awareness about the benefits of using cloth diapers. Parents around the world set a Guinness World Recordin 2011 and 2012, this year we are looking to BREAK it!
This year the Denver Great Cloth Diaper Change is the main event at the first annual, Kanga Care Natural Parenting Expo. The GCDC has become a natural parenting inspiration, not only for cloth diapering, but for baby wearing, breastfeeding and healthier families in general. This year, like last year, we welcome your favorite baby products as sponsors and vendors at the event.
If you are local to Denver or will be visiting just for this special occasion, please join us in on April 20st, 2013 and become part of history as we break our cloth diaper record! This event is FREE and open to all! The only requirement i for the Great Cloth Diaper Change. If you are going to be participating, Guinness states that 1 adult is to change 1 infant/toddler (39" or shorter) out of a diaper (can be cloth or disposable) and into a cloth diaper. This event will happen at 11:00 am SHARP!
We can't wait to see you there!
Our "Photo Booth" Video from GCDC Denver - 2012
|How do I participate? It's So Easy!
- Click the "FREE Tickets Here!" button above.
Please select a ticket with each person that is going to be in attendace so we know how many total guests to expect!
- Show up!
Check-in will start at 9:00am on April 20, 2013 at the Temple Event Center on 1595 Pearl Street, Denver CO. Last check-in will be at 10:30.
- Change your baby when we say "GO!"
- These rules set forth by Guinness World Records.
- Each baby must be changed out of a cloth or disposable diaper into a reusable cloth diaper (a limited edition Rumparooz will be provided by Kanga Care). Otherwise, the cloth diaper must be a brand that can be purchased by the general public in a retail store or online.
- All participating babies and toddlers must be 39 inches or shorter.
- Each child must be paired with exactly one adult participant.
- Get the Registrant Information Packet
Download the MEDIA RELEASE FORM& Registration Packet. This packet contains day of information, a map to the event, your media authorization form (required for participation), a schedule of events and a list of our amazing prize donations for giveaways and the raffle table!
Expo Exhibitors! Sweet deals!
WoBaby Basics GCDC Rompersare available at the Kanga Care table.as co-branded with Kanga Care for this event with ONE - OF - A - KIND apparel! The bodysuits say "I Broke A Guinness World Record" (on the front) and "...with my butt!" (on the back!...too cute!) Other vendor tables will be full of snacks, specially priced cloth diapers, and the famous Boppy Prize Wheel!!
- Kanga Care / Rumparooz
- The Bump
- The Bobby Company - operating the Boppy Prize Wheel
- Happy Baby
- WoBaby Basics (custom "I broke a world record" attire for baby)
Special Guests! You don't want to miss...
- Jamie Grayson - The NYC Baby GUy
- Jessica Martin - The Leaky Boob
- Julie Ekstrom - Owner of Kanga Care
- Emily Kane - Owner of Milkmakers
- Kerry Gilmartin - Owner of Bamboobies
- Michelle Parks - Owner of Sweet Beginnings
|2012 Media Coverage
9News - KDVR Devner
9NEWS offers breaking news, local headlines, weather and sports, along with national and world news. KUSA-TV is the number one local news source in Denver.
My Baby Experts
KWGN Channel 2 News - Daybreak
CBS Channel 4 News - Interview with Brooke Wagner
ChannelMom Radio - 93.7 FM & 1510 AM
- COMING SOON: Morning Interview about the GCDC Denver - TBA Week before event
So Much Fun! Video coverage!