San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our Second Annual Kalsu 4 a Cause, raising money for our own Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester (BCCR), get a friend to join you in what will surely be a great event again this year. Last year was unexpectedly bigger than we had planned so this year we are going to try and keep it as organized as possible and increase participation so everyone that wants to get involved can.
If you were here last year, rules are the same (if not pay attention):
- You and your partner will have 20 min to complete 100 Thrusters in the division you choose.
- EMOM you will do 5 Burpees, workout will start with burpees
- One partner works each minute, so you will start your minute with 5 burpees then complete as many thrusters as possible, when your minute is up you switch (you rest your partner works)
- Rx (D Cup) - Thruster 135/95#
- Mod (C Cup) - Thruster 95/65#
- Mod 2 (B Cup) - Thruster 65/45#
- Kids (A Cup) - Thruster 15#/8#/PVC
- We will send out an email with heat assignments prior to the event (heats start at 8am and will go every 30 min, please arrive 30 min prior to your heat)
Last year was a great event, lots of fun and we were able to raise a lot of dough for the BCCR, so gather all the pink you have, dress to impress and lets thruster some barbells for a good cause!
When & Where
We are a fitness facility focusing on funtional movement done at high intesity programmed with constant variety. We offer a school of fitness open to any one of any fitness level/background who is willing to put the work in for amazing results.