Typography is integral to communicating your company's brand identity. But how do you bring the right voice across?
In this 2 hour class, Megan Lynch of FontShop and California College of the Arts will cover the basics of typography, delve into examples of fonts in use, and share the tools and resources to find and implement the typographic voice that captures your brand.
What will be covered:
• The Basics: anatomy of a letterform
• How to combine typefaces: serifs, sans-serifs
• Typesetting and typography basics
• Typeface logo examples: why they work
• Bringing the feel of print to the web
• Helpful tools you can employ
This class is for creative professionals interested in learning typography basics, and how typography can help to build and expand their brand.