JUST FOOD CONFERENCE 2013 EXPO
On Saturday, March 30, Just Food will host an EXPO at the Just Food Conference 2013. This event will run from 12pm-6:30pm, including a closing reception from 4:30pm-6:30pm. The EXPO will feature exemplary local food artisans, sustainable businesses, and organizations. Over 1,000 conference attendees will have the opportunity to engage with EXPO participants throughout Saturday's conference day.
The Just Food Conference is an annual event that will be taking place this year on March 29-30. This two-day event will offer opportunities for the general public, food professionals, entrepreneurs, job seekers, CSA members, community organizers and farmers to come together for two days of workshops and skill- building sessions. The conference will provide attendees with opportunities to learn about cooking and food preservation techniques, CSA trends, and local and national farm and food issues, as well as ways to mobilize communities in order to increase access to farm-fresh, locally grown food.
DATE: Saturday, March 30
TIME: 12 - 6:30pm (Closing reception will take place from 4:30 - 6:30pm at the EXPO)
LOAD-IN START TIME: 10am
· Each EXPO participant will receive a cafeteria-style table
· Participants are encouraged to bring their own décor, including tablecloth
· Participants may sell products on-site
· No open flames, please
EXPO SPONSOR BENEFITS FOR PROFIT AND NON-PROFIT:
· Tabling space at the EXPO
· Two (2) tickets for one day (March 30, 2013) to the Just Food Conference*
· Inclusion in raffle (optional)
· Logo on the Just Food Conference webpage
· Logo in the Just Food Conference program
· Logo in the Just Food Conference welcome slideshow
* Please note that this sponsorship includes two (2) conference tickets for Saturday, March 30, 2013. This enables two people to work the EXPO and attend the conference. We recommend limiting the number of company representatives at the EXPO to two due to limited space. However, if you need to have an additional person work the EXPO or attend the conference, please purchase a conference ticket separately at jfconf2013.eventbrite.com.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just Food empowers and supports community leaders to advocate for and increase access to healthy, locally-grown food, especially in underserved NYC neighborhoods.
Since 1995, Just Food has provided training and resources to community members so they can:
Launch Projects like farmers’ markets and community supported agriculture (CSA) groups.
Educate their neighbors in fundamental cooking and urban farming skills
Advocate to make their corner of NYC a healthier place to live and eat.
Each year, nearly a quarter million New Yorkers access fresh food in their neighborhood through Just Food’s network of community food projects.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.