Managing Your Personal Brand Online:
Panacea or Pandora's Box?
Guest Speaker / Moderator:
Founder & CEO
Today with social media you can easily extend the reach of your personal brand worldwide. At the same time your personal brand is vulnerable to attack from every corner of the world. How do you manage and monitor your online personal brand and still sleep well at night? Join Rob Downing, founder and CEO of Anaceta, at the next PR Roundtable to learn about:
· the payoffs and perils of online personal brand
· the 3 social media pitfalls to avoid up front, and
· 5 proactive strategies to use when your personal brand comes under attack
Rob’s presentation will include information about a new service that lets you assess your online brand image through:
- keywords & other information provided by the users, retrieved from major search engines and social networking sites to reflect sentiment and impact on your brand/reputation
- actions you can take against those search results
- the results of those actions
- modify the overall standing of your brand &/or reputation
When & Where
The Northern California Chapter of the Business Marketing Association was first established in San Francisco in 1938. The people who make up our organization are marketing professionals who do the big jobs, who define business goals, direct business strategy. They are idea people. Visionaries and leaders, strategists and implementers. VPs, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals who stand out in any professional crowd. These are the people who define and drive our organization.