July Sonoma Wine Meetup & Industry Open House at new Garagiste Tasting Room, downtown Healdsburg
Monday, July 25, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
Please join us Monday July 25th from 5-7 p.m. for a special pre-opening look at the
new Garagiste Cooperative Micro Winery and tasting room for Cartograph Wines and Stark Wine. Enjoy food and wine
in their renovated tasting room and on the patio lounge. Both wineries will be
serving wines that have yet to be released and library wines no longer
No charge for industry and only $10 for consumers, no drink tickets etc. Entry includes all food & wine for the event, and door prizes.
- Trade (Industry: Winery Staff, Production, Media, Retail) NO CHARGE (please bring a biz card/proof)
- Consumers/Friends/Family - $10 ($9 in advance) BUT includes all Food & Wine.
In spirit of good karma & small business please don't abuse. Consumer friends etc should pay.
PLEASE pre-register in advance to help us plan for food & staffing costs. It also gets (consumers) a second chance to win a raffle. Raffle drawn at 630 pm, must be present to win.
Bring a business card to enter to win drawings for the night.
You can get additional chances to win by:
(1) being a consumer and pre-registering or
being a winery and bringing a bottle or similar to raffle.
* 2 boutique wineries pouring their small lot wines
* Industry discount on all wines for the night
* Networking with industry wine makers, hospitality, consumers.
Put the Social in Social Networking! Every month people who have been virtual friends become real life ones!
Please use Twitter hashtag #SoCoWine
William Allen – Simple Hedonisms
Alan Baker & Serena Lourie - Cartograph Wines
Christian Stark - Stark Wines