July 4th Fireworks Sail on the Derek M. Baylis
Enjoy the best seat on the Bay to view San Francisco's July 4th Fireworks display. To celebrate Independence Day and the Opening Day of the America's Cup, the Bayils will be giving a late night sail along the city front, followed by a view the spectacular annual fireworks show above the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and the city skyline.
Tickets to this event include:
- Spot on board the Derek M. Baylis, a 65' Wyliecat sailboat with an open deck and interior space
- An exclusive and more intimate opportunity with just 35 passengers
- Two complimentary alcohoic beverages
- Chocolates, Cheese, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- A night sail along the city front for the America's Cup Opening Day
- The best view on the bay for the 4th of July fireworks display
Based out of Marina Bay, Richmond, you will be able to board at our dock in Richmond or at Pier 40 of South Beach Harbor in San Francisco. Boarding times will be 7 pm at Marina Bay and 8 pm at Pier 40.
The Derek M. Baylis is a research sailing vessel used for marine research and education along the California coast. The Baylis has been involved in projects including whale tagging in the Channel Islands, shark tagging in the Farallones, and marine debris mapping in Monterey Bay. Your tickets will help to support further research and education programs for non-profits that use the Baylis for their work.
When & Where
The SRV Derek M. Baylis is a highly efficient eco-friendly sailing vessel available for charters in and around the San Francisco Bay. The Baylis can be chartered for tours around the Bay, off- shore excursions or scientific research along the California coast.
Wylie Charters represents the boat for hire. The Baylis serves as a great setting for scientific research, social gathering, holiday celebration and special events.