jQuery Conference Austin 2013
Monday, September 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 6:00 PM (CDT)
That's right, the jQuery Conference is no longer a coastal affair. And where else could we go after Portland besides Austin? Help us discover what amazing things come from mixing jQuery with awesome food and sun. We hope you'll attend to find out which city did it before it was cool.
We'll be at the Convention Center in downtown Austin. Accomodations will be at the Hyatt Place and Raddison Hotels. Go Longhorns!
Training: Mon Sep 9
We’ll cover topics such as:
- Best Practices - How to avoid common performance and maintainability pitfalls.
- Debugging - How to figure out what’s wrong when your code isn’t behaving as expected.
- Event Delegation - How it works and when to use it.
- Deferreds and Promises - How to use the functionality introduced in jQuery 1.5 to tame asynchronous code.
- Templates - How to efficiently update your page using only raw data from the server.
- Code Organization - How to keep your code from turning into a tangled mess.
Led by Ben Alman
Training by Bocoup