Joomla Training in Atlanta August 08
Saturday, August 23, 2008 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Atlanta, United States
This class is over!
Look for a new class at JoomlaTraining.com
- Want to learn more about Joomla?
- Want to learn how to run a Joomla site professionally?
- Want to ask questions and get answers from Joomla! experts in real time?
Joomla Training is for you!
Steve Burge and Steven Johnson have created a custom Joomla! training course for those in the southern U.S.. The training is just north of Atlanta in Alpharetta, Georgia on Saturday August 23 from 9AM to 4PM. This course is for beginning to intermediate Joomla users and web professionals.
Class size is limited to 10 seats and is almost sold out.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals wanting to learn Joomla! best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their companies website.
- Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Joomla sites for clients.
- Individuals considering Joomla 1.5 for your next project.
- Web Professional looking to save time by learning from Joomla! experts.
You'll learn how to build a Joomla website, from content organization, optimization, working with extensions and basic web marketing. Topics include:
- How to setup and organize a Joomla! site.
- How to manage Joomla! websites professionally.
- How to select the best Joomla! extensions from forums and photos to calendars and forms.
- When to use Joomla 1.0 and when to use Joomla 1.5.
- Search-engine optimization for Joomla!
Steve Burge – alledia.com
Steve Burge is the CEO of Alledia, one of the leading Joomla! development companies in the world, having built over 200 Joomla! websites. He is the author of the Joomla! SEO Book and writes a daily blog about Joomla! and Search Engine Optimization.
Steve Johnson – intownwebdesign.com
Steven Johnson is the founding Principal of Intown Web Design, an Atlanta based Joomla! development company. He has designed and built websites for companies traded on the NYSE and high rise buildings along Peachtree Road in Buckhead. Steven is also one of the leading professionals assisting in the design and implementation of jReviews sites.
Additional Items Provided
- Lunch and coffee / snacks throughout the day.
- Free membership to the alledia.com SEO Club.
- Free copy of Barrie North's best selling Joomla 1.0 Admin Manual eBook.
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components.
Roam is an innovative meeting, dining, and gathering place in Alpharetta, just north of Atlanta. The training is in one of their high-tech meeting rooms with wireless internet access, whiteboards, projectors. The rooms create a professional and relaxed learning atmosphere.
When & Where
Open Source Training
Open Source Training has expert teachers and a wide variety of courses across North America. We Over the last three years we have held an average of two Joomla, Drupal and WordPress classes every singly week. Open Source Training continues to be the leader in helping people understand and learn Open Source CMSs.