Johnnie Walker All Label Tasting and Food Pairing
Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
San Jose, CA
Come try all the Johnnie Walker labels with thoughtfully paired hors d'oeuvres. Check out the menu below:
Johnnie Walker Red Label paired with a special appitizer
Johnnie Walker Black Label paired with a spicy hors d'oeuvre
Johnnie Walker Green Label paired with a fruit inspired dish
Johnnie Walker Blue Label paired with a savory meat dish
Johnnie Walker Gold Label paired with a creamy dessert
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT:
- If you love Johnnie Walker or scotch, you don't want to miss this event.
- If you don't love scotch, but want to see what all the fuss is about, you don't want to miss this event.
- If you love to dine on exquisite cuisine, you don't want to miss this event.
- Plain and simple: YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!!
At the 78 Degrees Johnnie Walker All Label Tasting, you'll learn all about scotch and why it is so revered. You'll experience the progression of flavors from a young blended scotch (Johnnie Walker Red Label) to a well-aged one (Johnnie Walker Blue Label). You'll try all 5 labels of Johnnie Walker, and experience how they taste paired with different cuisines. You'll also see how different each scotch has an expanded flavor once you add a few drops of water. And, at the end of the night, you'll pat your belly and smile with a warm, scotch-inspired glow!
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with questions.
2) What is your refund policy?
You can request (and will receive) a full refund up until 48 hours prior to the event. After that point, no refunds will be issued.
3) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 21 to enter this event.
4) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
You do not need to print out a ticket in order to get in. We will be checking IDs at the door, and will simply find you on our registration list.
5) Will you be selling tickets at the door?
If the event doesn't sell out, we may sell tickets at the door. Door prices will be higher than advance prices.
6) Is there parking at the event?
Yes, there is on-street parking as well as several nearby parking lots and structures: http://www.sjdowntownparking.com/parking_map_new.html
7) Is there public transportation to the event?
The VTA light rail L2 Santa Clara stop is two blocks away.
8) Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
About 78 Degrees:
78 Degrees was started by two cognac and scotch enthusiasts. They noticed that many people (including themselves) had misconceptions about scotch, cognac, and other premium liquors. They also learned that many people found exploring scotch and cognac to be somewhat intimidating, and were unsure where to begin. Since then, they have been on a mission to remove the shroud of mystery surrounding the world of cognac, scotch, and other aged spirits, making it more accessible to a larger audience. 78 Degrees will be holding events at bars all around the Bay Area at which guests will be presented with specially-selected flights and cocktails, along with fun and interactive education. A combination of education, fun, and approachability is used at the events to encourage nearly everyone to find a way that they can enjoy these fine spirits.