San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for a Conversation with John A. Pérez, Speaker of the California Assembly
Part of the Leading from the West series, and sponsored by the Bedrosian Center on Governance, Bedrosian Center Director Raphael Bostic will goverance and policy with Speaker Pérez.
This event is free and open to the public, registration/ticket is required.
October 22, 2013
5:00 p.m. - Registration/Welcome Reception
6:00 p.m. Discussion and Q&A
University of Southern California
Town and Gown (TGF)
Please reply by Friday, October 18th
If you have additional questions, contact us at: email@example.com
When & Where
Bedrosian Center on Governance
The USC Price Judith and John Bedrosian Center on Governance and the Public Enterprise is an applied research center at the University of Southern California, whose goal is the promotion of effective governance.
The Bedrosian Center fosters effective governance by:
- Building the professional capacity of public and nonprofit institutions
- Shaping public dialogue across public, private, and nonprofit sectors on governance and institutional reform
- Promoting and supporting innovative governance scholarship
The Bedrosian Center serves as:
- A focal point for the discussion of pressing issues the nation faces regarding how the public sector can work better
- A conduit through which the best practices and cutting edge thinking about strategies are made known broadly
- A center of education for public sector principals and staff with the goal of improving government effectiveness in implementing policy