Joggermom The Original Virtual Run 2014
Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM - Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 11:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The first Joggermom Marathon started in 2010 before anyone else. It was hastily put together and from then we have grown bigger but we still continue to find new ways to make your running experience better. Like our original marathon, we have prizes that finishers will get a chance to win. Prizes from our sponsors like Go Sport ID bracelets, Baby Jogger running strollers, Amazon gift cards, Ju-Ju-Be duffel bags and other goodies from Wells Fargo.
- 20% of proceeds goes to The American Heart Association
- Newsletters about popular running topics
- Prizes from our sponsors like strollers, gift cards, and other goodies
- Great place to hang out with like minded people
- Real medals (a 3.5 inch medal with an original design)
- Weekly Win It Wednesday to win great prizes available to only those that sign up.
- Join us on Facebook for the most up to date info
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
Founded by six cardiologists in 1924, the organization now includes more than 22.5 million volunteers and supporters working tirelessly to eliminate these diseases. They fund innovative research, fight for stronger public health policies and provide lifesaving tools and information to save and improve lives.
The nation’s leader in CPR education training. They help people understand the importance of healthy lifestyle choices. They provide science-based treatment guidelines to healthcare professionals to help ensure the best treatment for every patient, every time. They educate lawmakers, policy makers and the public as they advocate for changes to protect and improve the health of communities.
How to get started
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com), or download it from itune (search for joggermom)
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once your miles add up to 26.2 miles, we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.