Joggermom Run for Gold 2014
Monday, March 10, 2014 at 12:30 AM - Monday, March 24, 2014 at 11:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Joggermom has a special pot of gold for you for the month of March. Okay, we don't have any gold lying around but our medals are pretty golden. I think you will like Joggermom's Run for Gold Marathon which is a half marathon (13.1 miles) to be done in 14 days. Joggermom's Run for Gold marathon will be donating 20% to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- 20% of proceeds goes to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Newsletters about popular running topics
- Discounts from Joggermom.com
- Great place to hang out with like minded people
- Real medals (A 2.5 inch medal with an original design)
- Weekly Win It Wednesday to win great prizes available to only those that sign up.
- Join us on Facebook for the most up to date info
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services.
When LLS was founded in 1949, a blood cancer diagnosis was almost always fatal. Thanks in part to innovative research funded by LLS, survival rates have doubled, tripled and even quadrupled for blood cancer patients. You can read more about this at http://www.lls.org/#/aboutlls/researchsuccesses/
How to get started
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com).
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once your miles add up to 13.1 miles, we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.