Joggermom Ice Cream Run 2014
Tuesday, July 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM - Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 11:30 PM (PDT)
Does summer remind you of those ice cream trucks driving around your neighborhood playing that all familiar tune? It does to us and we thought it would be fun to have an ice cream medal because it has lower calories and will last a lot longer. Our half marathon (13.1 miles) can be done over the month of July. Our Win It Wednesdays and running tips can be found on our Facebook Page.
- 20% of proceeds goes to The ALS Association
- Newsletters about popular running topics
- Great place to hang out with like minded people
- Real medals (a 2.5 inch medal with an original design)
- Weekly Win It Wednesday to win great prizes available to only those that sign up.
- Join us on Facebook for the most up to date info
Established in 1985, The ALS Association is the only national non-profit organization fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease on every front. By leading the way in global research, providing assistance for people with ALS through a nationwide network of chapters, coordinating multidisciplinary care through certified clinical care centers, and fostering government partnerships, The Association builds hope and enhances quality of life while aggressively searching for new treatments and a cure.
How to get started
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com), or download our mobile app from iTunes or Google Play (search for joggermom)
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once your miles add up to 13.1 miles, we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.