Joggermom Hearts for Heroes Marathon 2014
Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM - Friday, February 28, 2014 at 11:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- 20% of proceeds goes to Wounded Warriors Project
- Weekly newsletters about popular running topics
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Great place to hang out with like minded people
- Real medals (A 2.5 inch medal with an original design)
- Weekly T-shirt & bag giveaways (register early for best chances of winning)
*Please note only finishers will receive a medal
The Wounded Warriors Project mission is to honor and empower wounded warriors. They look to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history.
How to get started
1. Sign up here at our Eventbrite page and make sure you receive a confirmation email within an hour otherwise please contact us at email@example.com
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com).
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once your miles add up to 26.2 miles, we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.