Joggermom Pot o' Gold Gallop
- Charity & Causes
- New Washington, New Washington OH
Joggermom Frosty Fun Run
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 1:00 AM - Friday, January 31, 2014 at 11:30 PM (PST)
The Virtual Joggermom Cancer Run…it’s not just a 13.1 mile race, it is an adventure!
How fun will this be to run and compete with other Moms all over the US virtually?!? We will be signing up Moms, dads, single ladies, and single guys from Nov 13th thru Jan 20th to participate in our Virtual Joggermom Frosty Fun Run. On January 15th the race begins. Participating Moms and others can start recording mileage until they complete a total of 13.1 miles by January 31st.
Why Sign Up-
The primary goal of Toys for Tots is to deliver, through a new toy at Christmas, a message of hope to less fortunate youngsters that will assist them in becoming responsible, productive, patriotic citizens. Over its life span, the Marine Toys for Tots Program distributed over 469 million toys to over 216 million less fortunate children.
How to get started
1. Sign up here at our Eventbrite page and make sure you receive a confirmation email within an hour otherwise please contact us at email@example.com
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com).
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
4. Print out your bib here and take a picture to post on our Facebook page.
5. Once your miles add up to 13.1 miles or the marathon has ended, we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.