Joggermom Big Daddy Run 2014
Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM - Monday, June 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Father's Day is coming and what better way to celebrate than to honor them with our great medal. Our full marathon (26.2 miles) can be done over the month of June. We have some surprises coming up so keep up to date with our Facebook Page.
- 20% of proceeds goes to The American Diabetes Association
- Newsletters about popular running topics
- Great place to hang out with like minded people
- Real medals (a 2.5 inch medal with an original design)
- Weekly Win It Wednesday to win great prizes available to only those that sign up.
- Join us on Facebook for the most up to date info
The moving force behind the work of the American Diabetes Association is a network of more than one million volunteers, a membership of more than 441,000 people with diabetes, their families and caregivers, a professional society of nearly 16,500 health care professionals, as well as more than 800 staff members. The leader in funding and supporting the research the world needs to stop the impact of diabetes. They funded nearly 4,000 projects and invested almost $640 million.
How to get started
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com), or download our mobile app from iTunes or Google Play (search for joggermom)
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once your miles add up to 26.2 miles, we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.