Job Search Acceleration Group (JSAG) Workshop
Instructor: Larry LaBelle, Training Tamer Inc.
Time/Dates: 1-4:30, December 4, 6, 11, 13, 18 and 19, 2012at Strayer (All Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Questions: Call 813-924-8404 or email email@example.com
Location: Strayer University, 4902 S Eisenhower Blvd, Building 100, Suite 200, Tampa, FL33634
Fee: $30 (20% discount if you register by November 23, 2012 --Discount Code = 20percent)
NOTE: You must cancel at least 72 hours before the workshop begins to get a refund!
an interview and win a great job? Come learn how!
This dynamic, hands-on workshop will teach you key job search strategies needed to win a job fast. During the workshop, you’ll build your resume, cover letter, marketing materials and action plan. You’ll also learn job search strategies and practice networking tactics (including LinkedIn), interviewing skills and salary negotiation techniques.
Create a Compelling Resume & Cover Letter that Gets You an Interview
- Create accountability teams to help you shorten and succeed in your job search
- Identify your key work accomplishments and write a concise, powerful statement
- about each one
- Develop a compelling sales pitch that shows you’re a perfect fit for a job
- Build an effective resume and cover letter that convinces the reader to interview you
Develop Powerful Job Search Marketing Tools to Increase Your Impact & Visibility
- Identify and describe work samples that you can show in interviews to promote your value
- Create a Strategic Business Value Presentation (SBVP) that highlights your skills/accomplishments, describes 3 areas where you make major contributions and explains how you can help your future employer
- Learn how to use your SBVP to market yourself at multiple stages of the job search cycle
- Build a strong LinkedIn Profile to help market you to prospective employers/recruiters who search for candidates on LinkedIn and add value to your profile by by displaying your work samples and SVBP inside it
Learn Key Job Search Tactics to Help You Find Job Openings Fast
- Learn job search strategies commonly used in the job search
- Identify and use the 4 high payoff job search methods
- Learn how to be a great networker and how to get network contacts inside your target companies
- Explore methods for researching, selecting and getting into your top 20 companies
- Develop and use a weekly job search action plan and goals sheet and use them with your accountability team to help you stay on track
- Record and follow up on your job search activities and goals
Master Interview & Salary Negotiation Skills to Win a Job at the Salary You Deserve
- Identify important pre/post interview issues that can impact your success
- Learn the 4 parts of a job interview and how to be effective in each
- Practice answering tough interview questions
- Develop questions you can ask the interviewer
- Craft a thank you note that gets read and refocuses your value
- Learn effective ways to follow up after an interview
- Negotiate a satisfying compensation package
- Learn key factors to help you succeed on your new job
STUDENT TESTIMONIAL: “I recently completed Larry LaBelle's Job Search Acceleration Group (JSAG) Workshop and all I can say is WOW!! Larry is an excellent trainer/coach and the resources he provides are incredible! We covered everything that a job seeker needs to know! He helped us craft the perfect resume, taught us how to utilize LinkedIn to find jobs and build our contact base, he coached us on interviewing skills and even taught us how to negotiate a higher compensation package. Larry is the best! He is talented, sincere, genuine, innovative and informed! Thumbs Up for Larry LaBelle. I can't wait to be a part of your next program! Thank you.” Leah Turner, Turner Time Consulting
BONUS MATERIAL: Your workshop manual will include the How to Identify Hiring Managers at Your Target Companies module at the end of the course for FREE!
FLASH DRIVE NEEDED: Please bring a flash/thumb nail drive to each session of the workshop to store the electronic version of the JSAG workshop manual and all the job search tools you create.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: The workshop fee covers the cost of putting on the program. If you are in financial need, scholarships are available for Real Estate Lives (REL) Members. Contact Pam Winchester, the REL Navigator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
When & Where
Training Tamer Inc.
Training Tamer provides training, coaching and support services for job seekers to help them win a job fast, including LinkedIn training.. We also provide hands-on training for Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project as well as Internet Browsers, and Email.