The Morning Session:
10:00 - 10:15 Introductions and welcoming guests
10:15 - 11:15 Viewing of the film "Radical Islam on the March" by Coral Ridge Ministries the church founded by Dr. D. James Kennedy in south Florida. A Bilbical Perspective to Radical Islam.
11:15 - 11:25 Short Break
11:25 - 12:25 Dave & Chris Gaubatz will discuss
1. the Muslim Brotherhood, whose stated goal is to infiltrate the foundational institutional organizaiton (politics, media, education, and religious) to subvert and destroy America from within.
They will discuss there 6 month undercover operation in the CAIR, a designated Muslim Brotherhood entity and the propaganda arm of HAMAS in America by both the Dept. of Justice, and the FBI, which has severed it previous working relaitonship with CAIR.
Current Federal Grand Jury Investigation into CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood Front groups due in regard to the 12,000+ incriminating pages of evidence that Chris gleaned while an intern for CAIR.
Dave is the co-author of "Muslim Mafia: Inside the secret underworld which is conspiring to Islamize America"
2. Conducting your activitism in a legal and professional manner.
3. Being prepared for Law Suits from by Islamic based Terror Groups and/or Muslim Brotherhood Front Groups.
4. Rely on facts and first-hand obtained evidence only.
5. Staying away from ‘Rehetoric’
Note: Dave also was in Iraq and was directly responsible for saving the Iraqi Doctor who saved Private Jessica Lynch, along with his family.
12:25 - 1:00 LUNCH & Morning Session Book Signing by Dave & Chris Gaubatz for guest who cannot stay for afternoon session.
(Bring your own copy or they can be purchased for $20.00 at the training Conference.)
The Afternoon Session
1:00 - 2:00 Dave & Chris will discuss;
1. Materials used in Sunni and Shiite mosque that advocate vilolence and call for treason /sedition against America and the destruction of Israel
2. Understanding Sharia Law
3. You must know who the Islamic Scholars operating in America are; who control the day to day activities of the Muslim Brotherhood.
2:00 - 2:10 Short Break
2:10 - 3:10 Dave & Chris will discuss;
1. Training required to conduct research inside an Islamic Center.
2. Avoiding lawsuits and how to handle the liberal media.
3:10 - 4:00 Host ACT! for America's Jacksonville Chapter will give a brief presentation on;
1. Legislation they have been instrumental in passing to protect Floridians and other states from the march of Political Islam in America, as well as sponsored legislation.
2. The many Sentors and Congressman & Women who support ACT for America (e.g. Michellec Bachman, Peter King, Sue Myrick, Bozeman, Franks who spoke to us at our National Convention in D.C. this past month.
3. Introduction of CAPWHIZ.... a new seveal thousand dollar program ACT will unviel in next couple of weeks enabling voters to track the voting record of all elected officials for up to as much as 6 years. It enables the most easyway to contact and influence our elected officials vs any program out there to day...with much more ease.
4. We wil discuss the "THIN BLUE LINE" a nationwide training project for local law enforcemnt, which is currently getting apporval in several states and for continuing education credits for law enforcement officers.
6. Mention: Brigitte Gabriel (founder of ACT for America) speaking engagements for several Tea Party and Mega Church groups in the near future in Florida, Louisiana, Texes, and Tennessee.
7. Close with an invitation to join ACT! for America. Materials will be available for you to takehome and/or Purchase.
TICKETS for EVENT
Discounts and Codes:
Elected Officials/law enforcement officers: FREE discount code is (electedofficial) 20 seats only now till show (1st come 1st serve basis).
Tea Party Members: 25% off discount code is (TeaParty)
4 days only unlimited tickets.
Glad Tidings Church Members: 50% off discount code is (Gladtidings)
All discounts will be verifed and turned away if not legitamate.
COST: $40/person includes Materials and Refreshments (lunch on your own). Cost is $50.00 at the door.
For Additional question or information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Randy McDaniels (904) 638-9635.