Let's meet each month and make cards and or faithbooks for Jewish and Christian Celebations. I have a ton of active and retired Jewish and Christian stamp sets and also My Digital Studio kits that we can simply create beautiful cards and gifts for the Jewish and Christian Holidays and Events...
All the hardwork will be done for you... you just come and stamp, embellish and glue... the projects will range from beginner (easy) to the low end of intermediate (requires a little patience!)...
We proudly Use Stampin' Up! Supplies and Materials.
Max Group Size: 8 (If you need a larger group, I can come to your church or synagogue)
Please Bring: Snail/Adhesive, Paper Scissors if you have them...
Cancellations: Please Let me know as soon as you can since I cut cardstock shortly after registration...
Benefits of coming:
1. No Mess in YOUR home!!!
2. It's a fun way to meet new friends!
3. Learn how to do fun and interesting things with paper...
4. You get a free Stampin' Up! Catalog as they come out
5. You get to play with a lot of Stampin' Up! product
6. Cupcakes - did I mention I serve Cute Miniature Cupcakes at each event!!!
7. A slice of heaven - enjoy papercrafting without kids!!! Finally a chance to focus on your hobby wihtout being interrupted
8. You get inspired again... and recharged for the month!
9. Oh did I mention - I do the hard stuff like making the card/ scrapbook kits!
Experience: Beginner to slightly Intermediate
Call or email me for details.
Are you inkspired! Join now or contact me if you have questions.
Have questions about Jewish/Christian Celebrations Faithbooking Workshop?
Contact Marie Drahorad