Jefferson Regional PC Race 2013
Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Participate in the 2nd Annual Charity PC Race Regional Competition in Jefferson!
20 individuals will compete against each other to build a PC the fastest.
1st place prizing: $500 TigerDirect.com gift card; $500 donated to your charity of choice. 2 round trip tickets to Las Vegas for the Finals on January 8th (Arrive 1/6, depart 1/8) and two nights accomodations (1/6 and 1/7).
2nd place prizing: $250 TigerDirect.com gift card; $250 donated to your charity of choice.
3rd place prizing: $100 TigerDirect.com gift card; $100 donated to your charity of choice.
Signup today to be one of our racers for the event.
RACERS MUST BE 18 AND OVER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO LAS VEGAS FOR THE FINALS.
- The PC Build is being held on the afternoon of 8/17/13. All registrants should be at the venue by no later than 2:00PM.
- The public is free to attend and watch the event - no registration is necessary.
- Your system has been pre-built with full software installations and tested.
- The unit is disassembled and must be fully re-assembled, including the installation of all screws. Once it boots and obtains a DHCP address, your time will show on the tally board.
- Your PC will be inspected to ensure everything was completed. If it was not, your time is invalid.
- National Round in Las Vegas will be held the evening of 1/7/14 at the Wynn Las Vegas Resort.
- 1st place of National Round will win $1000 cash prize and $1000 donation to charity of choice.
- 2nd place of national Round will win $500 cash prize and $500 donation to charity of choice.
- 3rd place of National Round will win $250 cash prize and $250 donation to charity of choice.
- All participants in the National Round will get the PC they built.
Should you have any questions about the regional event in Jefferson or finals round in Las Vegas, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offical Rules can be viewed at http://www.charitypcrace.com/terms-and-conditions/2014-official-rules/