Jefferson College of Graduate Studies Invites you to Attend our M.S. in Basic Sciences Information Session
This session will allow prospective students to learn more about the opportunities for graduate training in the Basic Sciences at Jefferson College of Graduate Studies (JCGS). Participants will have the opportunity to meet with program faculty and ask questions pertaining to the various programs of study as well as the admission process.
Jefferson College of Graduate Studies offers the following programs:
Master of Science
- Biomedical Sciences
- Cell & Developmental Biology
- Microbiology--New Track--Recognizing and Controlling Emerging Diseases
Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Infectious Disease Control
- Clinical Research & Trials: Implementation
- Human Clinical Investigation: Theory
Postbaccalaureate Pre-Professional Program
For more information click on the following links:
We are still accepting applications for the Fall term!