Bullitt County Campus Placement Test - First Time College Students - March Semester Start Only
- Family & Education
- JCTC Bullitt County Campus, Shepherdsville KY
Whereto come to take the COMPASS test:
· Bullitt County Campus Lobby
505 Buffalo Run Road
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Howto prepare to COMPASS Testing:
· See the following link for practice test websites available: http://www.jefferson.kctcs.edu/Academics/Assessment_Center/Assessment_Procedures.aspx
What to bring on testing day:
· Student ID number (EMPLID-ID) and a photo ID are required to take the COMPASS assessment.
· For the math section of the COMPASS you can use a calculator. Here are the calculator guidelines for compass testing: http://www.act.org/compass/student/calculator. If you don’t have a calculator there is one available to you on the test.
BULLITT COUNTY CAMPUS (SHEPHERDSVILLE) Assessment
A confirmation will be immediately sent to the email address you entered into the assessment registration system.
PRINT THE TICKET AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO ASSESSMENT.
Testing time (length/duration of time for the test) is determined on an individual basis.
A student should plan on being on campus
AT LEAST (the MINIMUM) TWO HOURS, however some students may need more time to complete the placement exam.
Remember to bring a photo ID and your student ID number.
Children are NOT ALLOWED in the Assessment Center. You should make other arrangements for childcare.
Parking is available in the student lot.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.