Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Program (Subject to Change)
- Ms. Rona Tison (ITO EN, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs)
- Ms. Hollis Hart (Citi, Managing Director, Global Head, International Franchise Management)
- Mr. Javier Moreno (Toyota, Manager, Corporate Communications)
- Mr. Yaz Iida (Rakuten Marketing, Global CEO)
- Mr. Peter Orszag (Citi, Vice Chairman)
- Ms. Takeko Uemoto (Prudential, Vice President, International Insurance)
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Networking Reception
- Mr. Masazumi Nakayama (Citi, Managing Director)
The event will begin with a panel discussion featuring notable Japanese and American companies, and be followed by a networking reception, giving all the opportunity to network with student leaders of Japan-America Student Conference (JASC)!
When & Where
International Student Conferences, Inc.
International Student Conferences (ISC) is a non-profit organization incorporated in Washington, DC. It facilitates two academic and cultural exchange programs organized by university students in the U.S., Japan, and Korea: the Korea-America Student Conference (KASC) and the Japan-America Student Conference (JASC). Beginning in 1934, JASC is the first and oldest exchange between the two countries that is conceived and carried out by university students. Patterned after the JASC model of a student-run Conference, the first KASC launched in 2008.