January TTMA Networking & Food Tasting Tour in Old Town Pasadena
Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Melting Pot Food Tours & Vertical Wine Bistro invites you to an evening of networking and food tasting. Your evening beings at 5:30 with complimentary wine and appetizers at Vertical Wine Bistro. Owned by Film Producer and local resident Gale Anne Hurd, Vertical offers more than 400 wines on its eclectic list.
At 6:30 you will embark on an Old Pasadena Food Tasting Walking Tour hosted by our own Lisa Scalia, proprietor and owner of Melting Pot Food Tours. You will experience the history, architecture and folklore of Old Pasadena. Colorful alleys and secret thru-ways spice up our walk as we seek out spectacular ethnic eateries and sweetstuff havens in historic Old Pasadena. Enjoy all the fascinating stories behind the foods when you explore this historic district.
- Market on Holly -The Market on Holly is Pasadena’s premier destination for gourmet foods and specialty retail items.
- Beyond the Olive -Tasting of California olive oil and Italian balsamic vinegars
- Choza Mama -A family-owned and operated Peruvian style restaurant
- Tutti Gelati - Italian for ice cream, creating the finest gelato and sorbets available in Southern California
- Tortas Mexico -Authentic Mexican Grill
- Equator - Specializes in Asian Fusion cusine
- Bird Pick Tea & Herb - Tea tasting & tutorial
- Tutti Gelati -Italian for ice cream, creating the finest gelato and sorbets available in Southern California
Whenever possible, we'll be met and hosted by our special merchants who proudly share their incredible offerings with us.
What Is Not Included? Parking and Gratuity. Valet and street parking is available
If you have any questions regarding this event, call Susan McCloskey at (626)298-1987
When & Where
TTMA, The Travel and Tourism Marketing Association
Your feedback counts! We are eager to work directly with our members and interested prospects on any questions you might have regarding TTMA membership and our events.
Please like us on Facebook.
Questions? email@example.com or call (626)298-1987