- 6:00 pm - Doors open for food, beer & networking
- 6:45 pm - Begin the UnConference!
- 7:00 pm - UnConference session 1
- 7:30 pm - UnConference session 2
- 8:00 pm - Janice Fraser
- Laura Klein, author of UX for Lean Startups - Q&A
- David Bland, Principle Advisor at Neo - What do I do with this custdev data?
- Gagan Biyani & Morgan Springer, founders of Sprig - Q&A
- Alex Cowan, author of Starting a Tech Business - Storyboarding
- Mair Dundon, UX Facilitator at QuietAction - Self Persona Workshop
- Jacob Esparza, CEO of Making Friends - Lessons Learned from Steve Blank's Lean Launch Pad
Anyone can pitch a session to:
- Share their knowledge
- Discuss a topic
- Ask for help
- NO PITCHES OR SOLICITATIONS!
Beer, (real non-pizza based) food, and a good hang with great people is included thanks to the price tag. After expenses, extra proceeds go to building out LeanStartupCircle.com for the community.
When & Where
Lean Startup Circle
Lean Startup Circle is dedicated to applying lean startup thinking and building lean startup leadership.
We bring the San Francisco lean startup community together in a variety of formats (many of which involve beer) to learn from each other.
What works? What doesn't? Is lean just a buzzword? Or can it really help build businesses?
* The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries. *