Jan. 19, 2013: FREE INTRODUCTION TO NAAM YOGA®THERAPIES
Saturday, January 19, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Experience the transformational power of Naam Yoga Therapies and discover some of the most practical and fundamental yogic tools and dynamic techniques for rejuvenation and renewal in this exceptional 2-hr workshop, lead by members of the international Naam Yoga Training team. Learn specific mantra meditations for self-healing, mudras (hand gestures) for the heart, the brain and the nervous system and how they work. Uncover the some of the unseen forces that rule over our everyday lives, according to the ancient sacred wisdom of Universal Kabbalah and how to we use them in our favor.
• A preview of dynamic yoga sequences and soothing meditations including the latest element of Naam Yoga – "Shakti Naam"
• Universal Kabbalah: a glimpse at the fundamental interconnectedness between the Cosmos and the human body
• Specific benefits of Naam Yoga such as Naam/Mantra, Mudra, Breath/Pranayam, Asana and more
• Mudra Theory and self-healing techniques to transcend sadness, anger, anxiety and insecurity
• The Ra Ma Da Sa Healing Mudra Series
• Question and Answer section with Naam Yoga Training team
ATTEND THIS EVENT AND RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OF $200 OFF THE CURRENT TEACHER TRAINING FEE WHEN YOU REGISTER.
NAAM YOGA® THERAPIES LEVEL I TRAINING PROGRAM is a 200-Hour Yoga Alliance (RYT 200) teacher certification program.
For more information, please call (323) 638-9349 or email email@example.com