Based on our extremely popular Summer Deep Creek camping/training weekend, we're going to have a Spring season Jamestown camping/training weekend!
This will be a fun and exciting trip to check out the Jamestown Olympic Triathlon race course before tearing it up June 8th as you race the USAT Mid-Atlantic Club Championship!!
Here are the basics:
- Sign up for the USAT Mid-Atlantic Club Championship, Sat June 8th, which is the Jamestown International Triathlon. (Optional, but you'll be missing out!)
- We’re camping just a few miles from the race start/finish along the bike course at Chickahominy Riverfront Park.
- Camping weekend will be Friday, May 10 to Sunday May 12, 2013
- The club is picking up the fee for campsites so please RSVP here. We need to get a sense of how many sites to reserve.
- Hotels are available nearby if camping isn’t your thing. (WARNING: Not as much fun.)
- Once registered, you'll receive a shared googledoc to coordinate carpooling, activites and other events.
More info and a basic itinerary including open water swimming, biking, running, bbq’ing, etc. will follow.