The new Jaguar F-TYPE represents a return to the company's heart: a two-seat, convertible sports car focused on performance, agility and driver involvement. The F-TYPE is a continuation of a sporting bloodline that stretches back more than 75 years and encompasses some of the most beautiful, thrilling and desirable sports cars ever built. Jaguar cars have always defined sinuous, muscular elegance, and the F-TYPE continues -- and advances -- this tradition with new, assertive design language.
DISTINCTIVE F-TYPE DESIGN
Two bold strokes, called ‘heartlines’ define the signature look of the F-TYPE. The first heartline starts with the blade bisecting the shark gill grille openings of the bumper, runs through the headlights, and over the top of the front fenders before fading in the doors. The second heartline begins at rear edge of the door, rising to create the powerful haunch over the rear fenders, and then sweeps around to define the tail. These two lines were the first strokes penned by the designers to define the shape of the F-TYPE.
- F-TYPE badging with Jaguar word mark and leaper
- Z fold, powered convertible roof
- Automatic bi-function HID xenon headlights with LED signature running lights
- LED rear taillights
- Chrome and Satin Black exterior finishes
- Sport seats with Leather and Suedecloth trim
- Phosphor Blue halo illumination with mood lighting
- 340 hp 3.0 liter V6 Supercharged engine
- 380-Watt Meridian™ audio system with 10 speakers, AM/FM and CD/DVD player