Please join us for a Jacksonville Health and Transition Services (JacksonvilleHATS) Coalition Meeting.
We will be discussing exciting updates about Healthcare Transition in Northeast Florida and throughout the state.
We would also like to discuss our strategic plan for the upcoming fiscal year.
Coffee and light refreshments will be served.
This event is open to everyone, especially:
- community supporters of healthcare transition,
- youth and young adults of transition age,
- current and former JaxHATS patients,
- families and friends of youth in transition,
- all other stakeholders interested in health and transition
- case managers
If you are unavailable to make it to the meeting, but still wish to be involved, please let us know and we will arrange a conference call.
Thank you for your continued interest and support for Healthcare transition.
FloridaHATS Website: http://www.floridahats.org/
JaxHATS Website: http://hscj.ufl.edu/jaxhats/
When & Where
FloridaHATS is a collaborative program of the Florida Department of Health, Children’s Medical Services Network, Florida Developmental Disabilities Council, and other partners throughout the state.