Jacksonville Humane Society Volunteer Orientation
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM - Monday, April 1, 2013 at 7:30 PM (PST)
The Volunteer Orientations are held twice a month. Those wishing to attend MUST register in advance; the orientations fill up quick! Because part of the tour will take place outdoors, please dress according to the weather. Secure footwear is recommended, and heels are discouraged.
The Volunteer Orientation will include:
- Overview of the Jacksonville Humane Society Programs and Services
- Tour of the Facilities
- Descriptions of available volunteer roles
If you commit to volunteering with the Jacksonville Humane Society during the orientation, volunteers will:
- Pay the volunteer program fee of $25 (Cash or Card only)
- Receive a JHS Volunteer t-shirt
- Sign-up for training sessions
- Sign-up for volunteer shifts
If you have further questions, please contact Jenn Ruliffson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-725-8766.