IxDA TC Presents: UX and Visual Design - A Panel Discussion
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
Please join IxDA Twin Cities on Wednesday, May 7th for a discussion around how Visual Design fits into User Experience (UX) and learn more about how experts in the industry view their roles within a larger team. This will be a panel discussion with industry experts - come armed with questions!
6:00 - 6:45 Pizza and Networking
6:45 - 8:00 UX & Visual Design Panel Discussion
8:00 - 8:30 Closing Thoughts
- Alison Beattie, Lead UX, Fallon
- Jonathan Rodriguez, Visual Designer, Fallon
- Brant Day, UX Designer, The Nerdery
- Emily Schmittler, Senior UX Designer, The Nerdery
- Micah Spieler, Art Director, Clockwork Active Media Systems, AIGA Associate Director of UX Designers
- Akanksha Sinha, Visual & Character Designer, TrialPlay and Darion Harding
- Marten Ramp: Attached to the Fallon office building.
- Lemmington Ramp: One block away.
- Parking Meters: Just outside the door.
** Hosted by Fallon and sponsored by Digital People **
Non-member tickets are limited. Membership in IxDA and the local chapter is free.