It's All About Family
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
You're Invited to a Parent Information Night!
Join us for an educational evening to learn of family services offered in our community.
You will learn:
* Five Tips to Get Organized and Save Your Sanity - Carrie Vawter-Yousfi, The Mommy's Coach
* Five Simple Shopping Habits to Improve Your Health - Tamara Archer, Moms Health Zone
* Five Ways to Eat Healthier with a Busy Lifestyle - Ellen Hovey, Wildtree
* Five Strategies for Making the Most of Your Photos - Lenore Sanborn, Creative Memories
* Five Concerns in Today's Real Estate Market - Kirsten Reily, Serano Group Real Estate
* Five Simple Steps to Creating Wellness in Your Home, Tina Blease, Simply Green & Healthly Home
* Five Tips for Family Freindly Interior Design, Thora Tam, Decorating Den Interiors
* Five Ways to Shift Those Tense Mom/Family Communications, Amber DeAnn, Family Communicaitons & Harmony Coach
In 2 hours, you will come away with 40 tips toward a simpler and healthier lifestyle for your family.
Plus, samples and demos provided from our FAN vendors:
*SendOutCards*Blue Dolphin Creations*StorkStoppedHere*ActiveAvenue*PACE*
To learn more about our members and their services, please visit
For questions, please call
Carrie, Founder of Family Alliance Network aka FAN at 408-386-0803.
Your reservation enters you into our raffle basket, gifts from our FAN members value of $500. Your RSVP helps us plan for drinks & desserts and seating.
Plus, bring a friend and you both earn an extra ticket for the raffle basket!
Register today at:
Family Alliance Network
When & Where
Founder of F.A.N., "Trusted Resource Specialists of Santa Clara County." She started The Mommy’s Coach to help moms get organized and stay motivated after having children. Carrie has unlocked the secret to successfully running a busy household, while ensuring quality time without the guilt! She started 5 years ago as a working mom in corporate America, when she developed a Harmonious Home System. She is a motivational speaker and offers 1:1 in home family organizing in the Bay Area. She earned a B.A. in Business Administration/Communications and her proudest achievement, two daughters living in San Jose. Her motto, “A Happy Mom = Happy Home!”