IT Job Section of the KC IT Professionals Summer Career Fair, Presented by Multiservice
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (CDT)
Overland Park, KS
This is the registration page for the IT Job section of the event, for experienced IT professional job-seeking members of KC IT Professionals. Registering for this event also includes the ability to attend the professional development section of the event.
Date/Time: 6/21/2011 from 10a - 2pm
Place: JCCC's Capitol Federal Conference Center (inside Regnier Center, see campus map for more info).
We've got people who want to talk to you from 10 great companies, w/ job openings for experienced IT professionals!! Review the companies/opportunities here
- ONLY job seeking members of KC IT Professionals may attend (print out/bring ticket in order to gain entry to event). If you're not a member, please apply to join the linkedin group prior to registering for this event (it's free).
- If your request to join the group is not approved prior to the event, you will not gain entry.
- Recruiters from non sponsoring companies will not be allowed registration/entry
- Please register for only ONE of the two sessions by selecting the ticket type that corresponds with the time you'd like to attend (Morning or Afternoon). If you determine that you cannot attend, please cancel your registration ASAP in order to allow others the opportunity.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume & dress like you would for a job interview! :)
For an entire overview of the event, go here
When & Where
Kansas City IT Professionals
Open for membership on LinkedIn in July of 2008, KC IT Professionals (KCITP) is a grassroots IT focused community in the Kansas City area. Our organization is over 11,000 members, ranging from top executive level management and below, and encompasses a vast array of technology related skillsets.
Hundreds of corporations, small businesses and startups are represented by our membership.
We aim to build and strengthen the IT community in Kansas City in order to increase collaboration and encourage innovation.
KCITP organizes Kansas City tech events including Hack Midwest, Compute Midwest, Mobile Midwest , Hack & Tell KC and more. Additionally, KCITP created an educational initiative called The Disruption institute to teach how to learn mobile development.