Join North America's most forward-thinking digital marketers, social media mavens and online experts as they converge on Miami in April 2013 to discuss the future of digital marketing and share strategies for improving customer engagement, driving conversions and developing campaigns that positively ring with authenticity, relevancy and significance.
During the two-day conference, iStrategy will offer speakers with expertise in every online channel, a wide-range of attendees for exclusive networking opportunities, and a series of workshops to offer practical learning. If building a high-performing, integrated marketing strategy is important to your organisation, then iStrategy is for you!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ken Segall - Author & Former Apple Creative Director
- Jeff French - Co-Founder and CEO - Louddoor
- Mari Smith - Founder - Mari Smith International
- Michael Bayle - SVP & General Manager, Mobile - ESPN
- Alessio Rossi - VP Digital Marketing, eCommerce & CRM - Lancome USA
- Amy Maniatis - EVP & Chief Marketing Officer - National Geographic
- Wayne Partello - Senior Group Director, Marketing & Content - Miami Dolphins
- Mike Nabsny - Head of Sales, Midwest - Wildfire by Google
For sure you are aware of the fast paced and constantly changing nature of digital marketing, be it to ensure a consistent and seamless brand experience, mobile marketing, analytics, dealing with big data and not least measuring the ROI and proofing the value digital and social activities add to your bottom line.
You'll discuss, debate and learn about:
The top 10 most important factors in your social media strategy
How to create a hugely competitive online strategy for your company
How to align social media and digital strategy with your organization's unique capabilities
March discount offer
If you book in March you'll pay only $1195 instead of $1495.
Who should attend
CMOs, MDs, Owners, Entrepreneurs, Partners, Co-Founders, VPs/Directors of Marketing, Global Brand Directors in Digital, e-Commerce & Media, Creative Directors, Global Heads in Digital, Media, Marketing & Social Media and Communications for both major brands and agencies. Some attendees are seasoned experts in digital media and others are just getting started.