Israeli Tech Made In NY - Demo Day
Top Israeli Startups. Best 100 NYC-based investors.
Endless innovation. Limitless Networking.
A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Only 200 Tickets
Join us for a special evening on October 3rd, 5:30pm-8:00pm at the beautiful event space of Morgan Stanley for Startup Nation at it's best. Developed in cooperation with Israel's Economic Mission to NY, the high-end event will bring together the best of the best from the NYC and TLV tech ecosystems, including:
- Top New Media, Big Data and Cyber Security Israeli startups backed by Israeli VCs and selected to take part in our program by NYC's most incredible venture capitalists.
- 100+ top NYC INVESTORS attending the event
- Each startup to pitch a panel of highly recognized ventures partners coming from top NYC venture firms including: Greycroft Partners (Ellie Wheeler), ff Venture Capital (David Teten), RTP Ventures (Kirill Sheynkman), Vaux les Ventures (Miles Spencer) , Rho Capital (Habib Kairouz), and Gotham Ventures (Danny Schultz)
- Audience to vote for the startup with most potential to be the NEXT BIG ISRAELI EXIT
- Networking reception to kickoff the event.
- VIP reception at the W Hotel to close the event and mingle with the entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, corporate executives, press, and everyone else who makes the WIN ecosystem so unique.
5:30pm - Registration, Refreshments & Networking
6:00pm - Opening Remarks, Ambassador Ido Aharoni, Consul General of Israel in NY
6:20pm - Company Presentations & Panel Discussions
8:00pm - Networking
8:30pm - After party at the W Hotel
To make it even more exciting, we'll be making a big announcement to end the demo event. You don't want to miss it.
See you on October 3rd.
The WIN Team
Israeli Tech Made In NY was developed in cooperation with:
When & Where
Worldwide Investor Network (WIN)
Worldwide Investor Network's Global Innovator program is focused on helping early stage, non-US-based technology startups shorten the path to funding and acceleration in the US market via NYC. Through it's extensive ecosystem, the program identifies high-growth potential startups looking to enter the US market, and matches them with investors, mentors, partners and service providers from NYC to accelerate the pace of global innovation entering the US market.