San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
1435/2014 Artists: Manifest One & Karaz (Musicians), Bassem Rashidi (Nasheed Artist, Producer) Mona Ebrahim (Author), Samiah (Fashion Designer), Asa Lianess (Henna Artist), Mariam Al-Kalby (Author), Gabril's Art (Urban/Abstract Painter), & more T.B.A.
- The Islamic Art Expo occurs annually during the "Easter Holiday Weekend" (USA) under the scenic backdrop of the Legendary Queen Mary Hotel, (a historical landmark, tourist attraction, & entertainment venue).
- This is the premier place for both Artists and "Art Lovers" to buy, sell, perform &/or exhibit unique expressions of various classical & contemporary Islamic Art Forms
- The Islamic Art Expo aims not only to support (i.e. fund) the Islamic Arts, but also to break down barriers associated with negative stereotypes.
- Naturally well placed in the city of Long Beach (dubbed "The International City" for being the most diverse major city in America) the IAE attracts both Muslim & Non-Muslim Artists & Attendees from various social, economical, cultural, & spiritual backgrounds.
- At the IAE, Guests are encouraged to explore & learn more about the richly diverse & profound tradition of Islam & its followers, a population that makes up almost a quarter of the global population & is the fastest growing religion in America.
Hosting Organization: Islamic Art Expo
Phone: +1 (562) 800-0229
Tickets (Eventbrite): www.IslamicArtExpo.eventbrite.com